Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Think. Think. Think

If you had to describe yourself in just one word, what would it be?  What would you choose to communicate as the very core of yourself; the most important aspect to convey?
What would you have others know you by?


I have always been interested in how others see me. I have a very defined (albeit ever changing) way of seeing myself; I'm curious if others view me the same way. Does anybody else think of this? It is not a worried or concerned, "What do they think of me?"-not the sort of question that seeks approval or even attention. Just merely a question of how others view the world, or rather, my minute part of it. 

Part of this curiosity comes from my habit of trying to speculate the reasoning and thoughts of others. I always wonder if the way I am interpreting what they are doing is the way they actually intended it; if the way I perceive them is the way they perceive themselves.


"TO BE CONTINUED"


When I started writing this post, I had a much more elaborate thought. Now tiredness has set in, and I want nothing more than to sleep. I will finish writing this post after I rethink of how  to conclude it.
Hopefully this made some sort of sense,
Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment