Sunday, November 20, 2011

Witty titles are hard to think up.

It's amazing how quickly life changes.
Stephanie five years ago is much different than Stephanie at present.
It's weird to think of how different I (and, hopefully, life) will be in five years. CraaAAAaAAAaaAazy!

Thought of the day I suppose.
Although, I am definitely more curious about why the apartment floor keeps rumbling. This most definitely concerns me.

On to cool things.



I would very much like one of these.



And these:
(http://paperkraft.blogspot.com/)

Part of my dream home will include a Zelda wall. Complete with a life size Link statue, mini deku tree, full-size Hylian Shield and Master Sword, blue ocarina, and bunny hood. 


*siiiiiiiiigh* I <3 Link =^_^= Now if he was only real...


And that made me lose my trail of thought. I was going somewhere with this. Oh well.

Link is a good note to end on.

No comments:

Post a Comment