Saturday, December 10, 2011

Thoughts and Happenings

I will start off with a happening. Actually, I will start off with several happenings.

The First Happening

I bought myself a pet.

No, sadly, it is not a dog (obviously), and, even more sad, it is not alive.

But I am thrilled none-the-less.
These are photos of it hatching ^_^ (If you scroll down slowly this may even be suspenseful ^_^ )


 


WHAT COULD IT BEEEEEEEEEEE??



 

Drum roll please!

 (Just pretend there is a cool cymbal crash at the end...)
















 A DINOSAUR ^_^



 He isn't fully grown yet, but I will post pictures when he is ^_^

....if I remember to...



 (Just so you know the trouble I went through- getting those four pictures in that order and arranged like that took at least forty-five minutes. That is how excited I am to show him to you!)

Next happening:
I did my nails. woo. This was a actually a while ago, so only my thumb and pinky nail are still on. :P








 Funny video break:

 

It's a whole lot funnier if you have watched this before:



These are haystacks.
Delicious, delicious haystacks.






Just a quick call home




In case you are curious what we talk about,
phone calls with Shaylea usually go like this:
"'Have you seen  (insert youtube video name here?"
"No...is it funny?"
"OMG yeessss! You have to watch it right now!!'
"


x 20

add a few "No. K. No. K. No. K. No" story times from Shaylea, and VOILA! that is a typical Shaylea/Stephanie phone convo. :)
Now you know.

If you were not wondering, that was an awful waste of your time to read that, silly goose.



That is it for happenings. Now to random thoughts of the last couple months.


-"Remember that sometimes not getting what you want is a wonderful stroke of luck." -Dalai Lama


-If you want a gentleman, be a lady. Prince Charming never likes the ugly step sister for a reason.

-Sometimes I do things that I know will annoy myself, just to see if I can practice being not annoyed.
....Practice doesn't usually last long.

 

-The quote "Life isn't about finding yourself; it's about creating yourself" seems to be going around a lot lately. I would like to challenge that thinking by saying this:

What if life isn't about you?


 I really don't think it is.





My older sister is the best older sister ever. Seriously. I am sorry if you have an older sister and want to debate this with me, but don't even try. You. Will. Lose. Shandra is the best. Ever. I am even an older sister; and, even though I am a pretty darn fantastic older sister, I am still not nearly as wonderful as she is. And no, this is not Shandra typing in my blog because I left my computer open and forgot about it and went off to do some other silly little thing, this is me, Stephanie, saying Shandra is the best. Even though the me forgetting scenario is one hundred percent plausible. 
I forget a lot.

Like before this I was making wonderful Christmas presents.

And before that...I don't remember. Something to do with food I think.

And sometime earlier today I was studying. Kind of important. 



oops. 

I always start of a post hoping that, for once, things will flow nicely and fonts will stay the same. 

There is always next time I guess.

Goodnight. Sweet dreams.  I am too tired to look over this to see how many errors I have made. Feel free to point them all out to me and make fun.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment